Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная | azazalolxd - Форум | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: LepihinMS  
Форум » Основной раздел » Файловый форум » azazalolxd
azazalolxd
azazalolxdДата: Среда, 20.11.2013, 14:03 | Сообщение # 1

I will definitely try out their services in the future. Today 9/27/13 I get an email stating that I am not eligible for a refund because it clearly states that this software is not compatible with windows phones, when in reality the web site clearly states that it is in fact compatible with windows phones!!!! iphone spyware. Second, I was told that mSpy was increasing their server storage capacity and that I should bear with them whilst they added more capacity. They never backtalk, they do what they are told, I couldn’t ask for better kids. http://ipodappspying881.soup.io/ - iphone app for spying on text messages spymobile biz review.
My staff was nowhere near as productive as they should have been. Спасибо разработчикам Ma femme a voulu installer Mspy sur le téléphone de mon fils de 13 ans. I live in a pretty descent neighborhood but that doesn’t stop my son from hanging out with the wrong crowd. Mspy est tout simplement une idée géniale!
I have a son , he is 16. More than satisfied" "Thank you very much for this app!

Форум » Основной раздел » Файловый форум » azazalolxd
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024